Terms and Conditions
“Teknik Office Limited” shall hereby be referred to as “Teknik”
“Buyer” is the business making the purchase order directly with Teknik
“Purchaser” is the third party purchasing Teknik goods from the Buyer
“Goods” are all products/goods sold by Teknik
- To purchase goods, the submission of an order must be made in writing to Teknik.
- Teknik’s written confirmation accepting your order will form a legally binding contract between Teknik and the Buyer.
- Our terms and conditions are in accordance and governed by English & European Law. In the event of a dispute arising, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions may be amended at anytime by Teknik without notice, it is the buyer’s responsibility to read them every time an order is placed.
- By placing an order the buyer is agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Title to the goods shall remain vested in Teknik and shall not pass to the buyer until the purchase price has been paid in full and received by Teknik.
- If you choose to open a credit account with us, we will provide you with a form to apply for this facility.
- By returning the form to Teknik you are agreeing for us to check your records with a Credit Reference Agency to obtain or update our credit information.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the goods will be the quoted price from Teknik.
- All prices exclude VAT which you will be subject to.
- Payment is strictly 30 days nett end of month, subject to credit status.
- If you do not hold a credit account with us, we will email you a Pro Forma by return.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Standard delivery of UK stock products is 1-3 working days for seating, 5-10 working days for 2 man delivery items, 24 hours for '24 Hour Express' items and 3-5 (pre booked delivery) working days for other furniture items. (Further details available upon request, cut-off time of 2pm apply for all orders).
- Delivery will be to ground floor entrance only.
- The buyer or purchaser may be required to provide free assistance to unaccompanied driver.
- At times, we may use a non tail-lift vehicle and therefore should be notified prior to delivery if the delivery location does not have facilities to offload goods.
- Where deliveries are made on pallets, pallets are not removed by the driver.
- All delivery queries including shortages and damages must be notified in writing by 10am on the day following delivery to Teknik. Teknik will not be liable beyond this time period.
- Standard delivery is free on orders of 10 units and above. Orders below 10 units will incur a blanket delivery charge to mainland UK destinations, unless quoted a price with delivery built in.
- Charges for Offshore/Highlands deliveries are available on request.
- Please call for our Next Day delivery charges on 01234 328804
- Stock can be collected from our warehouse - by your own transport, by prior arrangement only, please contact email@example.com
- Goods will only be accepted for return if notified within 14 days of purchase if unused, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
- Unless the product is being returned due to a manufacturing fault or supplier error, there will be a handling charge of £35 or 15% of the invoice value, whichever is the greater.
- For the Chairman, Tub, and Newport chairs the charge is 25% of the invoice value or £65, whichever is the greater.
- For furniture collections, charge on application.
- Additionally if the product needs re-boxing a charge of £8 per operator chair and £15 per executive chair will be applied.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and purchaser to obtain proof of dispatch/collection.
- All returned goods will be inspected and we reserve the right to charge for incomplete returns.
- Teknik reserve the right to charge for refused deliveries; orders placed in error or not wanted prior to any credits being raised.
- These warranties do not affect your statutory rights.
FAILURE TO COLLECT
- Credits will only be raised upon receipt and inspection of goods.
- If the product is not available for collection after arrangement to collect is made, an abortive collection charge of £15.00 per box will be charged.
- Please note where goods are being returned to us it is the responsibility of the buyer and purchaser to obtain proof of dispatch, even in the event of Teknik collecting.
- As of 1st May 2016 we have extended our one year warranty to a two year mechanical parts replacement warranty, (excluding foam and fabric, wear and tear).
- Selected products are offered with an extended three year mechanical parts replacement warranty (excluding foarn and fabric, wear and tear). Please see individual product pages on our web site www.teknikoffice.co.uk for details.
- We reserve the right to modify and improve chairs without notice.
- Replacement parts shipped to standard, mainland UK delivery point.
- Although we try to be as accurate as possible, all product dimensions are approximate.
- All leather chairs are leather faced with simulated leather frames, unless otherwise stated.
PROOF OF DELIVERY (POD’s)
- In the event of an invoice query, PODs must be requested within 28 days of delivery or invoice(s) will stand.
- Please note that PODs are only stored up to 6 months after the delivery has been made. If a proof of delivery request falls outside this period, we may not be able to provide one.
INSOLVENCY OF BUYER
- Teknik’s contractual obligations under an open purchase order will be terminated if at any time the buyer cease trading, becomes insolvent, goes into administration or has a liquidator.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED
- Every effort is taken to ensure that details, images and product information displayed on our website and published literature is correct, however this information is for reference purposes only.
- No liability is accepted for errors and omissions, E&OE exists at all times.